To create more awareness about the actual hotels rooms and pictures, we are sharing the pictures that are either shared by the hotel management or taken ourselves.
Salt life B&B is a Kind of Home stay with 6 rooms. These rooms are split into 3 categories named Standard, Deluxe, Super deluxe – Sea view room
As said above that all the rooms are maintained yet different from each other.
Difference between the rooms are of their categories.
Deluxe and Standard Rooms are non sea view and Super Deluxe room is sea view. Rest other things are almost the same.
Pros of Salt life B&B
- It is a small B&B stay so staff is attentive for all the request made.
- Felling of Homestay.
- Rooms are nicely done.
- This B&B was built in 2018, so the rooms are new and well furnished as of Dec 2019. .
- Customer reviews has been superb this year.
- It is near the jetty point & away from the market area so it gives pleasant stay with less crowd.
Cons of Salt Life B&B
- Small B&B , consisting of 6 Rooms
- Some of the rooms are not Sea Facing/ Beach Facing Room- only Super Deluxe provides sea view.
- No. of rooms category wise – 2 Standard, 3 Deluxe & 1 Super Deluxe i.e. Sea view
- Little outside the city and near to the Jetty Point
- No Lift.
- No proper Restaurant
All in all, we have not faced issues with the B&B this year. If you are looking for something like hotel, it is not the hotel. Rooms are well done and clean. However the B&B stay is is marked/sold in Deluxe category Home stay.
If you have any queries and questions about the sight, please add a comment. We would answer you as soon as possible. If you are planning to travel to Andaman, Kerala, Rajasthan, Ladakh, Kashmir, Jain Tirth Yatra, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and any other place, give LazYatra a chance to plan it for you. You can call me at +91-9540-611-889 or +91-9911-61-5555 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org