To create more awareness about the actual hotels rooms and pictures, we are sharing the pictures that are either shared by the hotel management or taken ourselves.
Hotel Airport is small 16 rooms hotel. These 16 rooms are split in three categories, named Premium, Executive, and Suite.
All the rooms in the hotel has different aroma and texture, yet all are beautiful done.
Premier Room at Hotel Airport.
Executive Room at Hotel Airport
As said above that all the rooms are well decoration yet different from each other.
Difference between both the rooms are the excess sitting space which is not much beneficial in case of a couple.
Pros of Hotel Airport
- It is a small hotel so staff is attentive for all the request made.
- Mr Gupta is always attentive and caring for customer needs.
- Rooms are nicely done.
- Year 2018-19, there were few customer complaints, however in year 2019-20, hotel has renovated the rooms and complaints have been drained.
- Customer reviews has been superb this year.
- North Indian breakfast in General
- At times, your kids can enjoy the landing & take off of the planes.
Cons of Hotel Airport
- Small hotel, consisting of 16 Rooms, not a resort.
- No Sea Facing/ Beach Facing Room
- South Indian breakfast is luxury over here.
- Little outside the city and near to the airport.
- No Lift but it has only 2 floors.
All in all, we have not faced issues with the hotel this year. It has been pretty much liked by all sort of travelers i.e. Honeymooners and Family travelers alike. However the hotel is marked/sold in Deluxe category hotel.